Saturday, June 18, 2011

The beginning

Well, this is it.  I've been talking about it for years and have known for over a decade that I need to do something about it, but now, hopefully with the help of this blog will stick to it.  That's right, you guessed it...LOSE WEIGHT!  I'm choosing not to share this blog with my family or friends just yet as I will be revealing some pretty emotional stuff and current weight.  I won't feel comfortable sharing that information until I weigh MUCH LESS than that terrifying number.  But please, if you happen to stumble upon this blog, I hope you will follow me and possibly join me.  I don't know what is going to happen or how long it will take, but maybe I can inspire or even BE INSPIRED by some of you out there struggling with the same.  Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment